v1.1.0 (April 20, 2021)
- Multiple processor cores will be used in simulation. Custom settings added to select threads and processor architecture. (Professional subscription)
- Direct support chat built into application. (Professional subscription)
- PCB flattening tool added to FreeCAD.
- KiCAD integration into FreeCAD.
- Fixed display of multi-frequency simulation in PDF results.
- FreeCAD component library updated.
- Terms & Conditions updated removing some restrictions (Section 6). Now, no issue to use the software for design of such things as medical equipment, e-cigaretes and military/governmental projects.
v1.0.2 (April 6, 2021)
- ParaView updated to version 5.9, which solves crashing issues.
- First time hints can be reenabled in settings.
- Meshing is not blocking UI in FreeCAD.
- Meshing improvements in FreeCAD.
- STL files are explicitly not supported as CAD input.
- Added "Extract face/edge" tool in FreeCAD.
v1.0.1 (March 26, 2021)
- Added ParaView log file, to improve future investigations.
- Added aspect ratio check when filling the form in a template.
- Allow space and dot in the case folder path.
- Disallow to run calculation, if port is not defined.
- Better automatic mesh size algorithm.
- Clearer meshing error messages.
- Far field not created, if air box is small.
- Version update pop-up opens Windows Explorer, not the default browser.
- Hints stay visible over the third party installation settings and other modal windows.
- Meshing problems with certain mesh sizing.
- Misalignment of SWR and S11.
- Error when re-importing modified STEP model.
- Website spelling mistakes.
- Automatic determination of uniform port failed for imperfect conductor.
- Kernel crash if entered invalid input data in a template.