v1.2.4 (April 1, 2021)
v1.2.3 (March 31, 2021)
- Fixed S11 > 0 bug.
- Fixed unstoppable parametric sweep.
- Fixed license check crash.
- Fixed template case saving issue (temporary cases).
- Fixed disappearing From CAD geometry (which failed to simulate).
- Fixed boundary side highlight (preview section).
- Fixed parametric sweep when using an imported mesh.
- Fixed rotated PDF results.
- Fixed ParaView lacking results/error display.
- Fixed E-field display bug.
- Fixed invisibility of sketched faces.
- Fixed radiation pattern plots' normalization.
- Mesh element count fix.
- Mesh edge orientation fix.
- Resolved radiated power calculation (from accepted power and dielectric losses).
v1.2.2 (March 11, 2021)
- Polar plots' scaling is now normalized.
- Resolved consistency in the symbol of object merging.
- Resolved phase shift issue that introduced errors in physics computations.
- Improved the robustness of the role assignment procedure.
- Fixed 3D farfield bug that disappeared upon the introduction of ParaView filters.
- Fixed |S11| > 0 dB caused by phase-related issues.
- Phase shift value is now stored and isn't lost when going back to a previous value-definition stage.
v1.2.1 (December 21, 2021)
- Coaxial port now works similar to uniform port.
- Fixed "Create automatic mesh now" workflow.
- License key can now be changed.
v1.2.0 (November 25, 2021)
- Multi-port S-Parameters, enabling engineers to simulate antenna arrays and other networks (such as filters) like never before;
- Parametric Workbench, accelerating the process of trial and error in terms of geometric adjustments, by running all the desired configurations in one go automatically;
- Three new antenna templates added:
- Triangular Microstrip Antenna
- Circular Microstrip Antenna
- Yagi-Uda Wire Antenna
v1.1.5 (August 23, 2021)
- Warning message if user opens newer case in the older CENOS version.
- Fix: Correct calculations when coaxial port is selected.
- Frequency start and end values should be positive integers.
- Fix: Microsoft VC++ redistributable install restarted PC without asking.
v1.1.4 (July 13, 2021)
- Improved support chat.
- Recent material badges are now pinnable.
- Role parameters are kept/updated, if geometry is sent from pre-processor again.
- License key now can be changed.
- Cases now can be stored in path with 'space' in file path.
- Improved import of STEP files.
- Fixed hanging of FreeCAD during meshing.
- Role type can now be changed.
- Can rename faces in Geometry interface.
v1.1.3 (June 2, 2021)
- Fixed version check of 3rd party components.
v1.1.2 (May 19, 2021)
- Fixed freeze while meshing in FreeCAD.
v1.1.1 (May 14, 2021)
- All PRO plan functionality is enabled for Trial plan as well.
- App notifies if VC++ redistributables are missing and there is no access to Windows registry settings.
- Ipt import now works with non-English locale.
- Panel mount SMA connector is added to component library.
- Bug where play button re-imports file is fixed.
- Component library descriptions now display correctly formatted markdown.
v1.1.0 (April 20, 2021)
- Multiple processor cores will be used in simulation. Custom settings added to select threads and processor architecture. (Professional subscription)
- Direct support chat built into application. (Professional subscription)
- PCB flattening tool added to FreeCAD.
- KiCAD integration into FreeCAD.
- Fixed display of multi-frequency simulation in PDF results.
- FreeCAD component library updated.
- Terms & Conditions updated removing some restrictions (Section 6). Now, no issue to use the software for design of such things as medical equipment, e-cigaretes and military/governmental projects.
v1.0.2 (April 6, 2021)
- ParaView updated to version 5.9, which solves crashing issues.
- First time hints can be reenabled in settings.
- Meshing is not blocking UI in FreeCAD.
- Meshing improvements in FreeCAD.
- STL files are explicitly not supported as CAD input.
- Added "Extract face/edge" tool in FreeCAD.
v1.0.1 (March 26, 2021)
- Added ParaView log file, to improve future investigations.
- Added aspect ratio check when filling the form in a template.
- Allow space and dot in the case folder path.
- Disallow to run calculation, if port is not defined.
- Better automatic mesh size algorithm.
- Clearer meshing error messages.
- Far field not created, if air box is small.
- Version update pop-up opens Windows Explorer, not the default browser.
- Hints stay visible over the third party installation settings and other modal windows.
- Meshing problems with certain mesh sizing.
- Misalignment of SWR and S11.
- Error when re-importing modified STEP model.
- Website spelling mistakes.
- Automatic determination of uniform port failed for imperfect conductor.
- Kernel crash if entered invalid input data in a template.
- v1.2.4 (April 1, 2021)
- v1.2.3 (March 31, 2021)
- v1.2.2 (March 11, 2021)
- v1.2.1 (December 21, 2021)
- v1.2.0 (November 25, 2021)
- v1.1.5 (August 23, 2021)
- v1.1.4 (July 13, 2021)
- v1.1.3 (June 2, 2021)
- v1.1.2 (May 19, 2021)
- v1.1.1 (May 14, 2021)
- v1.1.0 (April 20, 2021)
- v1.0.2 (April 6, 2021)
- v1.0.1 (March 26, 2021)